Wednesday, 20 August 2008

怎么了?

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

你真的很幸运

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

要珍惜

紫叶~浅草风树~~为什么靠得越近,却越看不清楚? says:

做么?

紫叶~浅草风树~~为什么靠得越近,却越看不清楚? says:

你。。。

紫叶~浅草风树~~为什么靠得越近,却越看不清楚? says:

还好吗?

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

说真的....我不喜欢吃醋

紫叶~浅草风树~~为什么靠得越近,却越看不清楚? says:

你好像不开心

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

这世上..像我这样大方的...难找咯^^

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

o.....

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

明白了....

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

哈哈

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

哈哈

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

为什么靠得越近,却越看不清楚?

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

明白了

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

我没事啦

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

你不要多心

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

你要多注意你的健康跟学业啦

"" 壮兴@床上 says:

还有,机会来了..就珍惜..

"" 很想回去纽西兰 says:

好啦。。你也。。。再忙吧?晚安咯。。

"" 很想回去纽西兰 says:

再见

___________________________________________



和朋友聊了一些事情回来,

来不及说声再见与抱歉。

你下线了。。。



怎么了?

为什么你的反应如此的。。。?

是我说错了什么吗?

感觉上我好像让你很难受似的?



是我想太多了吗?



心里,

真的很难受。。。。

2 comments:

  1. Huh....thatz...our last nite conversation...

    what a surprise to see it right here....

    I am allright my dear..not to worry abt me.

    I am just fine.

    Don't feel guilty, you do ntg wrong.

    Just remember what u promised me(your medical-check)

    Last but not least, please...take good care of your

    health, although you very very care abt your study,but u

    must care of your daily meal as well....ok?



    Till we meet again.



    cheers





    regards,

    chuangx!ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohya, another thing is, this is the 1st time you

    mentioned abt me and my name in your blog since the day I

    know you(ages ago)..what a great start.

    But the post seems to be abit.... nevermind, doesn't

    matter anymore.^^

    Sorry for your hard feeling las nite, i didn't meant it.

    See You.



    cheers





    regard,

    chuangx!ng







    ps:I guess....i know what to do.Sometime when something

    doesn't work..It has to be stopped before It getting

    worst. I Guess you don't know what the hell I'm talking

    huh...haha.

    ReplyDelete